Who We Are:
StackSocial is the leading platform to discover, share, and buy trending tech. The StackSocial native commerce platform runs on stacksocial.com and powers a growing network of publisher partnerships that extend our reach to over 25 million geeks across the globe on sites such as CNET, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, IGN, TNW, TUAW, and other top technology content sites.
Launched in October 2011, we are a profitable, 20+ person startup funded by top investors including 500 Startups, Draper Associates, Siemer Ventures, Amplify, and other prominent angel investors. Our mission is to increase the productivity and enjoyment of the world inspiring technology-powered innovation and creativity.
What you’ll do:
StackSocial is looking for an experienced online marketing guru. This person must be data-driven and possess growth hacking capabilities.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing and/or growth hacking
- Ability and desire to roll up your sleeves and execute - from copy writing to analysis
- Experience implementing and optimizing email campaigns, working closely with design, marketing and/or product teams
- Experience and understanding of both web-based and mobile businesses
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Also, strong bias for action and getting things done, both individually and with teams; must be highly organized, even in a rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to lead as well as work within a cross-functional team; ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of colleagues and external partners
- Knowledge of the tech, software, and ecomm industries
- Expertise in database marketing with experience managing and tracking online marketing programs
- Develop and execute an online marketing strategy and plan that rapidly and cost-effectively grows StackSocial revenue
- “Growth hack” through data-driven decisions and optimization
- Create an integrated program that leverages all online channels to drive user growth
Benefits + Perks:
- Salary + Bonus: Competitive base + potential bonus based on experience and performance.
- Equity: Generous equity stake for the right candidate.
- Health Insurance: Premium 100%-paid company-sponsored health insurance plan.
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Hack Days: Two days per quarter to work on any Company-related project you want.
- Location: Our office is on the beach…take a jog to clear your mind!
Send an email and cover letter to email@example.com with links to all applicable pages that you have (i.e. your portfolio, blog, LinkedIn, twitter, etc.).